Shri Jayesh Patel
• Someone who believes in bringing change at the grassroots.
• His years of service for the upliftment of the poorer sections of society, girl child in the villages, water and sanitation and the environment, have borne fruit visibly.
• In addition to his path-breaking work with ManavSadhna, he is also the Deputy Director in Environmental Sanitation Institute and a trustee with Prayog Trust, YUVA Unstoppable, Service Association for the blind and Indicorps
Dr. M.N.G. Mani
• World renowned expert in Special Education and Disability Management
• One of the well-known teacher educators in India, who has contributed tremendously to general as well as special education
• Served as consultant to many international organisations including UNESCO, UNICEF, UNDP and WHO and has also contributed to the UGC, NCERT, NCTE
• Served on the Planning Commission Steering Committee on Disability
• Currently, he is serving as the Secretary General of the International Council for Education of people with Visual Impairment
• Director General of the National Council Of Science Museums, a Government of India undertakes, a network of 27 science centres in India.
• Prior to this, he was the Director Of Science City, Kolkata and Director Of Nehru Science Centre, Mumbai, Project Co-OrdinatorOf Hall Of Science, Technology and Energy, New Delhi, Regional Science Centre, Bhopal and Curator, Nehru Science Centre, Mumbai
• Interactive in the museum field at National and International Level.
• Served as Chairman of the International Committee on Museum Education and Cultural Action of the ICOM • Member of governing boards of number of educational institutions, science centres and planetariums in the country
• Published over 50 articles, research papers and monographs on science, education and science centre/museum related issues
Lt. Col (Retd) A Sekhar
• Bachelor in Education (Indian Army Service Course) [MSc-Organic Chemistry, MA (English)] and has over 20 years of holistic experience in the areas of education, administration, leadership and HR
• Interacted at the highest levels with CBSE, NCTE, Universities, IGNOU, NIOS, State Boards, and with various State and Central Government Departments at the policy and budgetary levels
• Coordinated and implemented service and University courses for the Indian Armed Forces
Mr. Yatin Pandya
Dr. Sneh Desai
• Founder of Sneh House which conducts workshops/seminars on Self Development to support people to unleash the power within
• After completing his schooling, he became a Certified Clinical Hypnotist from California Hypnosis Institute, USA, and certified NLP trainer from National Federation of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NFNLP),USA
• Academically, he has done an MBA and Ph.D in Alternative Medicine, Italy.
Dr. J.J. Rawal
P.P. Shri Bhupendrabhai Pandya
• It is under his divine guidance that many institutions such as the Samakti Foundation, Samakti Mission USA, Samakti Mission UK and Samakti Seva Parivar are active in uplifting the lives of the handicapped and underprivileged by offering medical, social, educational, and spiritual aid
• PujyashreeBhai has held many seminars, where participants across the globe are showing a keen interest in how they can apply ancient religious practices in contemporary times
• Pujyashree Bhupendrabha iPandyaji has contributed effectively to the qualitative transformation of mankind
• Under his divine guidance, SatkarmaParivar in India, UK, USA and New Zealand is active in uplifting the lives of the handicapped and underprivileged by offering medical, social, educational and spiritual aid